Managing Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org
Abe Bahgat has over four decades of experience working in the Franklin County, Ohio justice system. He started as a probation officer, and ended up managing caseloads of convicts on parole and probation. He served as a hearing officer in parole revocation proceedings, and prosecuted cases before the Ohio Adult Parole Board. In 1987, Abe opened his private practice in historic German Village, and for the past twenty-five years, he has dedicated his service to defending adult and juvenile offenders.
Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH, M.S. in Criminal Justice
Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt, L.L.B.
- Columbus Bar Association
- Central Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- Columbus Board of Realtors
Community & Civic Involvement
- 32° Degree Master Mason
- Member, Aladdin Shrine Temple
- Columbus Bar Foundation
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Arabic (native)