The Privacy Firm P.C. is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
This website endeavors to comply with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user-friendly for all people.
If you would like additional assistance or have accessibility concerns, please contact us by phone at +1 877-721-9027.
This site includes the following accessibility features:
- Increased graphic contrasts
- For menus we added a lighter background to make everything easier to read
- We eliminated all shading effects
- For CTA buttons we added a lighter, more contrasting background
- For slide shows we added graphic elements (arrows or other) to show in a clearer way what action is doable
- Many links have title attributes that describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- URLs are permanent whenever possible.
- All form controls are appropriately and explicitly labeled.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- Any information conveyed through the use of color is also available without color (i.e. text based).
- W3C accessibility guidelines, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.